11/24/2007

Such a Scary Week

On November 16th, Narm wanted me to look after her rabbit, Memie, until she came back. So my rabbit, Maya, was not lonely because he had a friend to play with. It was a sad story about both of them. Memie, Narm's rabbit, was dead on November 18th. And the following day, Maya had gone to stay with Memie. I was so sorry Narm that I did not take care of your rabbit for good enough. Even though Memie was dead while I was sleeping which was an accident, but it was still my fault. I'm truly sorry Maya that I was not good enough for treating you. I was asking myself why both of you had to go so soon.



I watched horror movie called “Stay Alive” in the evening. It made me scared for a whole night. I also had to turn on the light for a whole night, and I could not sleep until 2 A.M. When I woke up in the morning, I felt so sleepy like I did not sleep last night at all. And after that in the morning, I did not know someone was kidding me or not, I heard the strange voices calling my name, Jelly, Jelly, and Jelly, for so long. I was so cared and pretended to hear nothing. I told Narm when I met her. She wanted to sleep with me if I wanted at night. I might not be able to sleep if I sleep alone. Later, my friend at my dormitory at the 5th floor told me that it was her that calling my name after I asked her about that.


On November 23rd, I came back home at night. Because my father missed me and wanted me to come back home so much, he drove a car to pick me up. Even though I always talk to my parents on phone, but they really want me to be there with them.

Today is Loy Kratong’s Day. I went to Fashion Island, department store, with my mother instead of going to the Suan Siam to do the activity for Loy Kratong’s Day. We had lunch at Mr. Meung, Chinese restaurant.

I wanted to find my new jacket. I looked for it many places. Finally, I could find it at Hara store. It was blue. My mother bought it for me as a gift of being such a nice daughter.

I missed my old hair color which was black, so I decided to change my hair style. I changed my hair color from brown to black. I was shocked after my new hair color came out. Comparing to my old black hair, this was really dark and maybe too dark. Nothing can be changed right now. Even though I do not like it, but I have to get used to it.

I love eating salad so much, especially for dinner. Before we came back home, I bought salad at Sizzler for my dinner this evening. It was delicious. My mother bought Lasagna Supreme at Pizza Hut for my brother. When we got back, my brother did not want to eat Lasagna Supreme. He called 1150, Pizza Hut Delivery, to order for Pizza and Spaghetti in White Cream Sauce. This made my mother upset and so did I, why did not he just eat Lasagna Supreme, why he wanted to make thing so complicated.

No comments: