11/10/2007

Doing an exercise & Going to the theatre

I love to do an exercise very much because it makes me feel better in many ways after I finish doing it. I love running just like my father, not just for losing weight but also to win myself to be more patience. My father used to be a runner when he was a young man. He always wants his children, Me and my brother, to do an exercise, especially running. Most people have to go for running when they want to lose their weights. After I finished my first semester at Assumption University, I realized that my weight was increased but the increasing weight was not the point. The point was how fit the body was. I knew it myself that my body was not firm anymore because I had been eating lots of food all day when I was living at the dormitory without doing an exercise. I felt so good to put food into the mouth and chewed it. That was my behavior which was not good for my health. It made me felt good just while I was eating but after that I felt uncomfortable in my stomach because it was too much food. It was hard for me to control myself because food was everywhere at the university. The funny thing was I could not breathe as well as I used to when I wore my old pants. My father agreed with that, he said to me at the first time he saw me after I came back that I was fat and not fit. Actually it was just four kilograms increasing. This was not that bad like the time that I came back from America, that was a real fat, ten kilograms increasing. In that time, I had to go for running almost everyday in the evening for almost three months to lose around seven kilograms, it was not only running that I did, I also turned on the music and danced. Before I went to American, even though I ate lots of food and I did not have to do an exercise at all, it was hard for me to be fat. Now I have been doing an exercise almost everyday for three weeks. Not only doing an exercise I did, but I also drink more water and eat more fruits and vegetables and not eat too much food to feel uncomfortable in my stomach. Even though I do not like drinking water at all, I have to drink lots of water. I go to the fitness at the gym that is above 8th floor of E building at the university with my friends, Aom, Narm, and Pink. Mostly I go there with Aom because she wants her body to be fitted. There are some of my friends still do not understand why a person like me still wants to do an exercise. For me, being thin does not mean it was healthy.



Today I went to “The Mall” Department store with my best friend. We went to the theatre and watched the movie called “Surf Up”. Actually “Surf Up” was not the one we wanted to watch. The perfect time of the movies' schedule that possibly to watch was just this one because my friend could not come back home lately. “Surf Up” was an animation, a sport, a family, and a comedy. The story was about the teenage pencuin named Cody Maverick, who wanted to be the winner of the completition and be a famous surfer. The story taught about the real importance was not always about the winning because the true winner was not always the one who came first.

No comments: