12/15/2007

Before Midterm Examination

Last weekend, I spent lots of money for shopping and all that money was the money that I had to spend this week. I knew that was very bad; I would be in the trouble if I still spent lots of money. At the beginning of this week, I got financial problem. I always get 1,800 baht per week as my food expenses and my pocket money. But 1,800 baht was not enough for this week; I had to tell my mother to send me more money. Those made me feel guilty. I would never want the situation like this again, so I would better to control my expense.

On Last Tuesday, I had quiz in psychology class. The quiz contained 17 questions that I had to fill in the missing words to complete the blanks, and one question contained more than one missing word, or even more, it was up to the concept. The teacher told us before the day of the quiz that the questions were taken from the concept review of the chapters that she taught. My Psychology teacher is a very nice teacher because she always gave us the review of every chapter, always made sure that the students understood, the concept, the idea, about what she had been teaching, and always be very kind. Those are why the students like her so much. I did my best on that quiz, it was not difficult at all if the students read, understand, and remember the concepts.

My family went to have lunch at Pan Pan Restaurant again, but this time we went to another branch. The foods were not delicious as another branch that I had last weekend. We ordered just a little but we paid 1,300 baht for those foods. The foods did not delicious as its price.



I went to the theatre with my mother and my brother to see the movie called “I Am Legend”. The movie was so scary and excellent than I expected at first. As you can see from my blog, you would know that I am so in love with watching movie in the theatre. I love going to the theatre and I also love eating popcorn there. I can gain lots of the knowledge and the experiences from the movies. For me, watching the movies is very useful, especially in the theatre; it would make things seem more of reality and more of capacity of memorization.



Midterm examination is coming. Now I have to study hard for Midterm examination because I want to do well on the tests as I can to gain a good score. I am having three subjects on Midterm examination. Those three subjects are Psychology, Enlish for law II, and Economics. Not all of my friends that are going to have Economics test because some of my friends did not register Economics for this semester. While I was typing this, I was thinking about the sentence from the movie, “Transformers”, said “No Sacrifice, No Victory”. And I totally agreed with that. So a good score would be as the victory, and study hard would be as the sacrifice.



I met new friends in Ethics class. And the next two days, I saw him again while I was talking to my friend, and he was walking pass through me. I knew what his name is, but I could not say it right away. This always happens in my everyday’s life. Sometime people just can not be able to recall or retrieve the information from the memories that they stored. But the picture of the movie still in my mind and help me to remember the sentence. As I learn from psychology, the situation when we can not be able to recall the information even though we truly know the information, but we can not say it right away, it is called “Tip-of-The-Tongue”.

1 comment:

phanphatchara said...

Don't get those thing so serious na ja sweety!! ♥